Better by design
Conventional lifeboat davits
Safely launch and retrieve your totally enclosed lifeboats with VIKING Norsafe conventional davits.
Our lifeboat davits are available in a wide range of safe working loads, lowering heights and weights. VIKING Norsafe davits are produced in-house and manufactured in accordance with SOLAS and national authority requirements ensuring high quality products and safe operation for your crew.
Key features of VIKING Norsafe lifeboat davits
- Approved according to SOLAS LSA and MODU Code regulations
- Designed for safe maintenance and operation
- Special solutions available for extremely high or low temperatures
- Alternatives for ATEX or IEC EX specifications for operation in hazardous zones
- Project specific solutions for retrofit
- Designed and manufactured at VIKING Norsafe facilities
|LH lifeboat davit|
LHD - lifeboat davit series
Building a new vessel or platform?
When making boat and davit choices for newbuildings, there are plenty of design and maintenance strategy decisions to make – as well as regulations to be aware of. And short-term savings in the first phase can quickly evaporate as operational realities take over.
VIKING offers unbeatable safety and convenience with a well-deserved reputation for solving the challenges our customers face. Choose the world’s best boats and davits – we’ll take care of the rest.