Helicopter Passenger Suit - YouSafe™ Explorer (ETSO/SOLAS/RMRS)
Prod. No.: PS5040
The VIKING YouSafe™ Explorer is a cutting-edge triple-approved (ETSO/SOLAS/RMRS) helicopter transportation suit developed especially for harsh offshore applications. The suit comes in high visibility yellow and features uncompromising attention to quality, comfort and safety.
- Integrated unit that can be worn without a lifejacket
- Option for Category A STASS System
|Approvals:||ETSO, MED / SOLAS, RMRS (RUSSIA)|
|Buoyancy amount:||Yes, this suit has integrated bouyancy|
Colour: Hi-Vis Yellow
TheVIKING YouSafe™ Exploreris specially designed for harsh weather conditions and icy waters with subsequent six hour SOLAS approval according to the required ETSO regulations. A fully integrated suit with a gas inflated buoyancy system and optional Personal Locator Beacon (PLB). The suit can also be equipped with Category A STASS system.
Other highlights include integrated sprayhood, high-flexibility neoprene boots, easy-operation plastic zippers, sleeve-mounted magnets to keep gloves safely away when not in use, as well as high-visibility yellow outer material.
- Strikingly bright outer material
- Intelligent thermal liner
- Innermost layer reduces friction, making it easy to don and doff
- Snug fit to enhance safety and freedom of movement
- Optional PLB
- Category A STASS system
- Sleeve-mounted magnets to keep gloves away when not in use
- Split neck zipper for better comfort during constant wear
- High-flexibility neoprene boots
Download datasheet to see all features!