PS4191 – Anti-Exposure and Work Suit (Dual-Approved with Integrated Buoyancy)
Prod. No.: PS4191
Dual-approved, fitted and ergonomically enhanced suit designed to perform across multiple marine applications. Beyond excellent protection, it offers great comfort, functionality and freedom of movement, making it a truly outstanding protective suit for marine and offshore personnel.
- Available with or without ergonomically enhanced and fully integrated inflatable buoyancy
|Approvals:||SOLAS Approvals, ISO Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals|
Colour: Hi-Vis Yellow
With fully integrated and ergonomically enhanced inflatable buoyancy, a highly durable and breathable GORE-TEX® PAZIFIK™ outer fabric and a choice of detachable linings, the PS4191 is ideal for FRB and MOB rescue teams, offshore personnel, ship and MES crews, water police, coast guards and lifeguards operating in both cold and warmer climates.
The PS4190 and PS4191 represent a brand new generation of highly flexible anti-exposure and immersion suit for constant wear that lets you work hard and stay safe under extreme maritime conditions.
- Extended zipper for comfort and minimal water ingress
- Ideal for operations in both cold and warmer climates with a choice of detachable liner systems for 1 or 6 hour thermal protection against hypothermia and cold shock
- Made from waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® PAZIFIK™ with stretchy fabric panels for enhanced ergonomics, comfort and freedom of movement
- Knees reinforced with CORDURA® and DuPontTM Kevlar®
- Choice of gloves and hood, attached rubber safety boots with steel caps and steel soles.
- Lifting becket, buddy line, emergency light and whistle
- Host of design extras, i.e. print on back, embroidered patches etc.
- Enhanced fit and visual appearance
- High-visibility yellow enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in case of a MOB emergency
Download datasheet to see all features!