Anti-Exposure Work and Immersion Suit
Prod. No.: PS4170
The SOLAS approved VIKING PS4170 anti-exposure work and immersion suit combines superior material with unique tailored design. A host of carefully selected special features makes this a constant wear suit that excels in even the harshest of weather conditions.
- SOLAS approved as anti-exposure and immersion suit
|Approvals:||IMO Res. MSC 81(70) Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals, MSC-48(66) Approvals, RMRS Approvals, SOLAS Approvals|
Colour: Hi-Vis Yellow
With a highly durable and breathable GORE-TEX® PAZIFIK™ outer fabric and a choice of detachable linings with or without integrated buoyancy foam, the PS4170 is ideal for FRB and MOB rescue teams, offshore personnel, ship and MES crews, water police, coast guards and lifeguards operating in both cold and warmer climates.
- Ideal for operations in both cold and warmer climates with a choice of detachable liner systems for 1 or 6 hour thermal protection against hypothermia and cold shock
- Radio, knife and removable pockets
- Lifting becket, buddy line, light and whistle
- Choice of attached safety boots, rubber boots or watertight socks
- High-visibility yellow enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in case of a MOB emergency
Download datasheet to see all features!